1.    #1  
    I thought I read somewhere that OS 1.2 gives you the ability to search or sort e-mail by subject and/or sender. But I can't figure out how to do this. Was I mistaken? If not, how can it be done.

Thanks
    When your mailbox is open listing your emails, just start typing your search on the keyboard and the email app will start filtering your emails by your search terms.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Just open a folder and start typing.
    Sometimes it is so easy, it is hard.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    One nice thing, it doesn't just search for sender. It searches for sender and all the people the email was sent to. It also searches for the email address and the alias. In the title, it searches for every word in the title. The search only looks for the beginnings of words.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by thesnowdog View Post
    When your mailbox is open listing your emails, just start typing your search on the keyboard and the email app will start filtering your emails by your search terms.
    Hmmm, I tried just typing the name from somewhere, but not from the right place I guess. Thanks, that seems to work.
    I wish you could start typing from the mail app and not have to open a specific folders to search. Or maybe just start typing from the main screen like the other universal search.