Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    this morning i woke up and really wanted to express how i felt about the pre and the update. the age old cliche of "you can't please all of the people all of the time" is certainly ringing true here. We are all a different bunch with different likes and wants, but one thing we do have in common is that we all fell in love with this phone and it's hopes and promises of being the "best out there". Now we don't want to be taken advantage of, and i think that may be what bothers a lot of us. Simple technology that is not only common, but reasonable requests such as a video camera, text forwarding, visual voicemail, FLASH! (ok this is my personal list) are not much to ask from a phone that is READY and VERY CAPABLE of doing this. I don't understand why it would be necessary to hold out on all of us on these simplicities. But for whatever the reasons may be, many of us still hold on to the bright future that we know can come from this phone. We can only hope that Palm can see what they have in there hands ... a true Iphone killer, now just bring it on already!!!!
    They will. They've built the tools, now the engineers have to use them.

And Flash isn't being developed by Palm, of course, it's developed by Adobe.

Remember, the iPhone *just* got video recording. Good things take time.
    Yah, don't forget it took Apple 3 years to get MMS. Hell we have had that from the beginning.