1.    #1  
    The next day after I installed the new update, I decided to restart my palm pre for something I installed on it. When it booted up I went to see the launcher and um... it asks me to search for an app... The apps are all still there but I have to search them. Does anyone know whats wrong?

Before Opening The Launcher:

After Opening The Launcher:
    Last edited by zipzap62; 09/30/2009 at 07:21 PM.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    same thing happened to me. I suspect it happens when you try to install tweaks using Web OS Quick Install ver. 2.5. I've been trying to get it restored fo the past 2 hours. I think I got it fixed. I will post when I know for sure.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I fixed it. I basicly had to uninstall the Novacomm program/driver. Then ran Web OS doctor and let it reinstall the driver. When it asked me to connect my pre I did while it was powered off. I then powered it on while holding the volume up button to force USB mode. Then hit next, started restoring and everthing seems fine now. It's downloading my profile right now.
  4.    #4  
    Glad to see that webos docter fixes it. But I just wanted to see if anyone still knows how to fix this without restoring.
  5.    #5  
    I need 7 more posts to post pictures.
  6.    #6  
    I need 6 more posts to post pictures.
  7.    #7  
    I need 5 more posts to post pictures.
  8.    #8  
    I need 4 more posts to post pictures.
  9.    #9  
    I need 3 more posts to post pictures.
  10.    #10  
    I need 2 more posts to post pictures.
  11.    #11  
    I need 1 more post to post pictures.
    The WebOS repair utility just got update to version 1.5 which acts like webos doctor but without loosing data part. Its 1.2 compatible now.
  13.    #13  
    The WebOS repair utility just got update to version 1.5 which acts like webos doctor but without loosing data part. Its 1.2 compatible now.
    WebOS Repair Utility freaking rocks! Thanks much for the team who put it together, its very well done. It fixed the problem like a charm! I will defiantly keep this program for future fixes.

Results of the files corrupted:
    Code:
    Modified file found: /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css
    --user restored file.
    Modified file found: /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs
    --$user$ $restored$ $file$.