1.    #1  
    I had a curious experience today. I had upgraded to webOS 1.2 last night but today, my Pre decided that it just had to install 1.2 again. (And no, my previous install didn't fail, I got the screen telling me that the upgrade had completed successfully and my Pre's info screen said I have webOS version 1.2.0. Still, I let it install again and when it completed, suddenly Switcharoo wasn't rotating my wallpapers. When I run Switcharoo, I get a mostly blank screen telling me that Switcharoo is active but not showing any of my options for it.

Any thoughts anyone? Am I alone in this or are other people having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRepublican View Post
    I had a curious experience today. I had upgraded to webOS 1.2 last night but today, my Pre decided that it just had to install 1.2 again. (And no, my previous install didn't fail, I got the screen telling me that the upgrade had completed successfully and my Pre's info screen said I have webOS version 1.2.0. Still, I let it install again and when it completed, suddenly Switcharoo wasn't rotating my wallpapers. When I run Switcharoo, I get a mostly blank screen telling me that Switcharoo is active but not showing any of my options for it.

Any thoughts anyone? Am I alone in this or are other people having this problem?
    Very strange. No problems here.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    no problem with me either, just having problems with text messages.
    uninstall it then reboot phone then install it again and reboot then try it again
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have Switcharoo 0.9.14 with no problems.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    No problems here either.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    uninstall it then reboot phone then install it again and reboot then try it again
    You know I could have sworn that I'd tried that last night and no joy but I tried it again this morning and it worked. All's well that ends well I guess.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Well, I saw switcharoo is not longer available in QuickInstall, Preware or Precental

I really like it
    Ricardo Hernandez (ScoutBuck)
    PoderPDA