Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I just updated to new version for the phone. But when I receive text it only vibrates doesn't ring at all! Do you guys have the same problem? And yes I do have the ringer switch on and I checked the settings on messaging and sounds.

edit--
    I had to use webos doctor to get it working again.
    Last edited by havatampa; 09/28/2009 at 11:59 PM.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by havatampa View Post
    I just updated to new version for the phone. But when I receive text it only vibrates doesn't ring at all! Do you guys have the same problem? And yes I do have the ringer switch on and I checked the settings on messaging and sounds.

edit--
    I had to use webos doctor to get it working again.
    How did you use webos doctor to fix it? I have a similar problem with text message notifications.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    How did you use webos doctor to fix it? I have a similar problem with text message notifications.
    I had to do full erase and install everything again. Make sure go into backup and updated before you re do everything
    I had the issue where the notification sounds were very faint after updating to 1.2. I went into the Notification app and adjusted the volumn that had magically moved to the lowest setting on both notification and system sound. That solved my problem.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Do you have any non-app store apps on your Pre or do you need to use webos dr regardless? Sorry, new user and I only have like 20 app store apps on my pre and the txt doesn't sound...

Also, is there a place to put in a specific ringtone for Txt's? Thanks
    Motorola Q (HORRIBLE) -> Samsung Instinct (Almost as bad as the Motorola) -> Palm Pre -> HTC Hero