Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    This is what I miss the most immediately after I updated to 1.2

4x4 icons
    Virtual Keyboard
    MyTether
    Battery %

This is just a list of what I miss the most that I had before the update. I am sure there is more. I am sure the tweaks will be back soon, but man I was just getting comfortable. So far, I don't see a whole lot of good out of this.
    Last edited by swagner; 09/28/2009 at 07:32 PM.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Mytether works just fine for me post 1.2.... I just did an update using his windows app and it works just like normal using wifi to my laptop
    Quote Originally Posted by danstah View Post
    Mytether works just fine for me post 1.2.... I just did an update using his windows app and it works just like normal using wifi to my laptop
    No MyTether for me in 1.2.1!
    hey lol i still have my extra page lol ha ha and it now has nascar ha ha ha great!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Hmm.. MyTether 1.5 seems to be working via BT, but I can't see any network called AoNet via wifi
    Ew... I just removed my tweaks in preparation for 1.2 and the 3x3 icons are...

Hopefully our great community can break this 1.2 and get them back
    Quote Originally Posted by swagner View Post
    Hmm.. MyTether 1.5 seems to be working via BT, but I can't see any network called AoNet via wifi
    reinstall with latest windows install file. I had the same issue, but fixed it tonight.