1.    #1  
    After i downloaded the new update preware doesnt work for me anymore and anythin in webos quickinstall does not work either!! SUMONE HELP!!
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    It's okay, don't bother searching and reading. Just create a new post to clutter up the boards.
    Seriously, please do a search.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Seriously, please do a search.
    AGREE 100 %

So - OP
    Keep an eye here (List of MAJOR 1.2.0 programs that work) for updates that work. If you find one post it there.
  5.    #5  
    um what are you guys talkin about? and who cares if it gets cluttered. ur not answering my question and therefore is useless. if ur not goin to answer the question then dont bother posting anything...
    Agrees with Willmays87
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Willmays87 View Post
    um what are you guys talkin about? and who cares if it gets cluttered. ur not answering my question and therefore is useless. if ur not goin to answer the question then dont bother posting anything...
    In the same vein of you posting a worthless question that could have been answered by a simple search, I too can post whatever I would like.

Since you are obviously not mentally capable of doing said search, I'll point you directly to your answer.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1926895
    Posts like these make me understand why other forums (e.g., xda-devs) hammer down hard on people who don't use the search feature...

(disappears from topic)
    Quote Originally Posted by beaslelu View Post
    Agrees with Willmays87
    wow, i'm quickly losing faith in the human race. Ever see idiocracy?
    lol

instead of one quick post with a link we get many posts complaining about it. Way to clog up the site even more than the OP

Great job guys
  11.    #11  
    wow now instead of being a ****in ******** you could of done this earlier and made it wayyyyyyyy easier.
    Mods....please close this thread before this gets out of hand.

Guys, lighten up a bit here. He asked a simple question. Can't anyone be civil? Just point him in the right direction in your FIRST post and leave it at that.

Not a HUGE deal. Don't sweat the small stuff.

BTW- Willmays87, don't be so quick to react to what people throw back at you....I learned that lesson the hard way. It will go a long way to helping you around here!
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    After i downloaded the new update preware doesnt work for me anymore and anythin in webos quickinstall does not work either!! SUMONE HELP!!
    Uninstall ALL tweaks using the latest WebOs Quick Install V2.6, AND If you need to fix any errors, run the latest version of WebOs Repair Utility (V1.4) BEFORE you upgrade to WebOs 1.2.

Then sit back and wait for Jason to release his new 1.2 compatible version of Quick Install and WebOs Repair.

DO NOT USE EITHER OF THESE UTILITIES ONCE YOU UPDATE TO WebOs 1.2 from Palm!!!!!
    Steve
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Uninstall ALL tweaks using the latest WebOs Quick Install V2.6, AND If you need to fix any errors, run the latest version of WebOs Repair Utility (V1.4) BEFORE you upgrade to WebOs 1.2.

Then sit back and wait for Jason to release his new 1.2 compatible version of Quick Install and WebOs Repair.

DO NOT USE EITHER OF THESE UTILITIES ONCE YOU UPDATE TO WebOs 1.2 from Palm!!!!!
    Steve
    You didn't ask a question, I don't see a single question mark in your original post.
    Are half the people in this thread out of their mind? Read half the post. Permalinks - 4 & 7 have links. 4, 7, 13 & 14 Have helpful posts. I guess some people have never read a book to get the answer. It is hardly ever on the first page. And yes there is alot of posting traffic right now since this is a very mod update time with the release of WebOS 1.2. Next time try the search.
    And WillMays87 - you have been around long enough with 60 post to know that this would happen.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    WillMays87 - you have been around long enough with 60 post to know that this would happen.
    I'm pretty sure he'd have trouble telling you the differences between his shoe and his shirt, on a good day.