1.    #1  
    Sorry if I step on anyone's toes, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up... It's 1530 Eastern and having just attempted to update I'm now downloading the 1.2 update. I just picked up my pre over the weekend, so I'm not really up to speed yet, but from what I've seen it sounds like alot of folks are itching for this, so wanted to pass the word. Hope this helps someone out.
    Yup I downloaded it like 20 mins ago. I have been checking everday, and ow its finally here!
    Its here thank god downloading as we speak so happy
    Downloading now! sweet!

Last edited by robbskittles; 09/28/2009 at 03:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Yep, Yep, its here. Sux to be me cause I dont have the charger cable with me to undo the patches, and the data signal in the library, my other home is horrible. Says, I should probably wait till I get in a place with good data connection...lol

Cheers ya all, we have been updated !
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    79MB, fyi.
    It took my right at 20 minutes to download.
    Does anyone know if webos Doctor has the 1.2 as well? The Update app keeps telling me im up to date with 1.1.0 installed...
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Untweaking/Downloading
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Ok getting the option the DL it again but its not going anywhere, must be way too many peeps doing this update at once atm.
    What happen to WebOS 1.2.1?
    boo, can't download it now, getting the 'unable to connect' message.
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcarlino View Post
    boo, can't download it now, getting the 'unable to connect' message.
    Keep trying... You'll get through. I'm dling now, but it took several tries to get it started.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Anyone else having trouble entering Credit Card info?

It did not say that AMEX was not exceptable. But the Submit button stays ghosted when data entered.
    Damnit, now I am at work and I didn't remove my tweaks! Oh well I guess I will have to wait till I get home to update. Damnit!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Software update information for Palm Pre Sprint p100eww

oh boy...

a couple of things:

1) No mention of addressing the "not enough space" issue;
    2) No mention of being able to forward text messages

understood that they apparently addressed a great many things, but these - to me - seem to be the highest priority around here, with #2 being so since June 6th and #1 will be of greater importance now that the "new" app store is open. i'm sure someone will pay for an app and subsequently not be able to install it. then what?

also:

"Tasks that are assigned a category now retain the category when they synchronize between the phone and your desktop. Other information including start date, status, reminder setting, and privacy setting is also retained."

praytell how one syncs tasks with the desktop?
    What happen to WebOS 1.2.1?

yea. what he said.
    Last edited by dingwall1; 09/28/2009 at 04:04 PM. Reason: add quote
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    Anyone else having trouble entering Credit Card info?

It did not say that AMEX was not exceptable. But the Submit button stays ghosted when data entered.
    The first time I entered CC info, it did not give me a choice of what type of CC.

The next time in it did.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē