Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Hi guys,

I have a quick question. I didn't really look around on anticipated features of 1.2.1, but is there any indication that we will have an official virtual keyboard from palm? I would think they should put it in ASAP.

Slightly unrelated, but can the tasks app be set-up for a due date other than midnight or whatever. What if I need to do something at 5pm, but its not necessarily a calender event?

Thanks in advance!
    I dont think Palm will ever do a v/keyboard, Its kinda their thing w/ the physical one.

I could be wrong but the pre probably wont be getting one unless palm adopts the homebrew one we already have.

BTW do you have a problem w/ the current one? I think the newest version is friggin awesome and almost perfect, A couple of more updates and it will be perfect.

Also No if palm does do a v/ keyboard it will NOT be in 1.2.1
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I actually didn't try the current one. I haven't done any homebrew on the pre. I know its legal and all that, but I would prefer to only have official things on the phone, but if you are correct and there is no official virtual keyboard soon, then I will definitely get it via homebrew.
    well i would still wait until after the update coming in a few days here then load up the keyboard, because you'll have to unload it to do the update.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Something like a virtual keyboard may make itself into the app catalogue when it's fully developed....I suspect
    thats what i believe too, but until then ,im a tweaker yes i am!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->