1.    #1  
    Several users and Sprint documentation suggest that a user can enter an address on their Sprint Navigation web account and then push it to their phone. I have tried this on several occasions and the address never appears on my phone. The message on the web site indicates it has sent the address, the phone and pin number have been checked several times and the phone is in an EV signal area. Anyone seen this or have any ideas? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Are you entering the address as part of a trip (i.e. POI), or as a favorite?
  3.    #3  
    Adding an address in the web utility (not the Pre) and clicking on "Add Address to my Phone". It is not identified as either POI or favorite in that utility and is supposed to show up as a Received Address under Favorites on the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by richfitch View Post
    Several users and Sprint documentation suggest that a user can enter an address on their Sprint Navigation web account and then push it to their phone. I have tried this on several occasions and the address never appears on my phone. The message on the web site indicates it has sent the address, the phone and pin number have been checked several times and the phone is in an EV signal area. Anyone seen this or have any ideas? Thanks!
    Funny you should mention this. I have done it before, but just yesterday, I tried to push an address and it didn't show up either. This needs further investigation.....
    Quote Originally Posted by richfitch View Post
    OK...so I went back and RTFM..... you have to hit the refresh button (the circular arrow icon) in the lower right hand corner while in "My Favorites". Then, the address you pushed from navigation.sprint.com will show up. I guess it won't ever do it automatically unless you force a refresh...
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I was also going to ask if you tried it directly from Telenav's site as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by csquare View Post
    I was also going to ask if you tried it directly from Telenav's site as well?
    Why bother...I think there some sort of sign-up for the paid application if you go through TeleNav directly...not exactly sure.

Navigation.sprint.com worked fine for me provided I remember to hit the "Refresh" button.

Update: I tried through TeleNav's site and "Send to Phone" and add to "My Favorites". Again, it doesn't show up automatically until you "Refresh".
    FYI, I logged onto SprintNAV using my mobile# and SprintNAV PIN. I don't think there's a fee for that.
    Last edited by MilenkoD; 09/25/2009 at 04:05 PM.
  8.    #8  
    OK Refresh was the answer! Not sure where I missed that in all the "well written" documentation. Thanks everyone!