1.    #1  
    when i had updated the keyboard on my phone something had happen im not to sure what i think it was because i didnt unistall it b4 updating to the newer version but not everytim i try to install it, it gives me error installing[4] on preware and a error occured while attempting to run /var/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.virtual-keyboard.postinst , and some otheratuff i dont understand when i try to do it on quick install.

so can someone help me here????
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Prototype View Post
    when i had updated the keyboard on my phone something had happen im not to sure what i think it was because i didnt unistall it b4 updating to the newer version but not everytim i try to install it, it gives me error installing[4] on preware and a error occured while attempting to run /var/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.virtual-keyboard.postinst , and some otheratuff i dont understand when i try to do it on quick install.

so can someone help me here????
    You should have used Preware 0.9.0 or later to remove the old keyboard, and then the same tool to install the new keyboard.

Now you will need to use the WebOS Repair Tool (search to find it) to fix things. There are many posts in the WebOS Repair Tool thread and the Virtual Keyboard threads which discuss this. In future, please search before starting a new thread.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  3.    #3  
    well i went ahead and did that and when i cleaned it up it gave me errors so i just went a ahead and fixed the ones i knew cuz i knew they were the themes but not its giving me that the "chatview-assistant.jsjsjs&$quot$; $is$ $modified$ $and$ $i$ $dont$ $no$ $how$ $to$ $undo$ $that$ $so$ $alittle$ $help$ $with$ $that$ $plz$
    Open up phone in usb mode and go into pre and delete virtual keyboard. Then using preware (make sure its the newest version) reinstall keyboard. Or use restore utility
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    finally i got it back now. thanks alot guys!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Open up phone in usb mode and go into pre and delete virtual keyboard. Then using preware (make sure its the newest version) reinstall keyboard. Or use restore utility
    I went into USB mode and deleted virtual keyboard. But I am still unable to remove the patch using Preware. Gives me an error code. So I can't remove and I can't reinstall.