1.    #1  
    my phone randomly turned off monday morning... the phone was stuck on the "palm" screen for about 3 hours..... i did the webOS doctor and my phone was repaired. i logged into my palm profile. my email wouldn't sync... "loggin credential rejected" was the message i recieved... then i went to place a call and 296 of my contacts were deleted from my palm profile and all of my memos were deleted.... i called sprint and they couldnt figure it out so they sent me to palm and they were lost too..... after 5 hours of troubleshooting the palm ppl sent me to asurion who then told me that they only replace phones that are lost or damaged so now im stuck wit 7 contacts and no emails sync

help me plz
    Where do you have your new contacts sync to? Palm, google, facebook?

How old were the memos? Did they get a chance to be backed up? If the phone is not working, it is damaged - Asurion should replace it. Or, you could 'lose' it, since it doesnt work.

Stupid question, but do you have a data connection? Wifi? Slow/no data can cause issues trying to sync.

What kind of email are you trying to sync? Gmail? Outlook? Work? Personal?

Which operating system do you have? 1.1? have you reapplied OS updates after the doctor?

More info would help.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by phreakish View Post
    Where do you have your new contacts sync to? Palm, google, facebook?

How old were the memos? Did they get a chance to be backed up? If the phone is not working, it is damaged - Asurion should replace it. Or, you could 'lose' it, since it doesnt work.

Stupid question, but do you have a data connection? Wifi? Slow/no data can cause issues trying to sync.

What kind of email are you trying to sync? Gmail? Outlook? Work? Personal?

Which operating system do you have? 1.1? have you reapplied OS updates after the doctor?

More info would help.

they were on my palm profile
    memos were like 2 weeks old
    my phone works fine as far as calls and txt and internet
    i had my personal my gmail and my yahoo on the phone
    i have wedOS 1.1
    webOS doctor works fine but still missin 296 contacts
    Possible that the contacts were synced to one of the webmail accounts you are no longer able to sync with? That would explain a lot.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by phreakish View Post
    possible that the contacts were synced to one of the webmail accounts you are no longer able to sync with? That would explain a lot.
    all my contacts were on my palm profile.... I did have contacts on my gsync an facebook and they are still there
  6.    #6  
    can anyone help
    im still missing my palm contacts how can i get them bac
    You can't, I guess. This is a horrible problem with the Palm profile that others have also reported. I'd recommend that you put all your contacts on a Google account and make that the default account. If you don't have your contacts stored anywhere on your computer in a way you can sync with Google, you'll have to do it manually.
    Last edited by Dr.Grace; 09/29/2009 at 11:27 AM.
    I did the upgrade and all of my email settings and contact did not restore?

Now I can't even log into Palm Manage Profile area.

I think Palm has an issue with this and the update.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)