Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    there is a patch for that !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    What font size do you require for messaging?, i could rustle one up which would work on 1.3.1.
    size 17 works great shadow i changed mine in mracers25 scrim patch
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    nevermind dont try it on this patch lol but on mracer25 patches its easy to change the font yourself lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    oh if he says 17 is great, maybe 20-24 then
    Hi, I really would like to b able increase the font esp in messaging. I have tried to install this patch several times before and after the update(before and after Doctor). To no avail, I keep getting 1st line error hunk 41. Can you please help me, I cant figure out what I am doing wrong. Thank you
    Is this patch available through WebOs Quick Install? if so, what is the name of the patch? Thanks thayitit.
    I get that same 1st line error too. If it helps I am trying to install the patch onto my wife's pixi running 1.3.5.1 I thought that Maybe it would install better if it were done through quick installer, but I can't seem to find it there.
    Thanks for the patch, should help a lot.
    Any way to make a patch for the font size for the new update?
    Quote Originally Posted by thayiti View Post
    UPDATE

Created a patch thanks to Jason Robitaille and new Theme Builder 2.0.

This patch increases the size of the font for messaging.

Currently it is a static change to 36px It does not increase the text you type until you send it.

Thayiti

Use WebOs Quick install to install the Patch.

I love my pre but find it so hard to read the sms. Being a person of limited vision I would love to be able to increase the font size for messaging and other areas.

Anyone able to help with creating an app for this? Or give a little guidance to someone new at dev webos apps.

Thayiti
    I tried installing this patch but received an error:
    Error: An error occurred while attempting to run /tmp/scriptFile.sh

Pacthing file usr/palm/application/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 41.

All the rest looked good, but the font is not increased at all in my sms. Can someone let me know what I may have to do?
    Any chance for bigger (like 25)? The 21 is is bigger but still a bit small for these eyes.
    Any idea why I am having trouble loading this patch? I get an error that says something about hunks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12