1.    #1  
    1.04 running CPU-Scaling was amazing. 1.1 started out not so much and got progressively worse. So far, I haven't found one improvement with 1.1 that has been worth the remarkable reduction in battery performance. It now takes 2-3 batteries to do what I used to be able to do with 60% of 1.

To keep this short... is there a resource for going back to 1.04? I know there are LINUX commands for shutting off the auto update, so I can keep it at that level, but I need to re-OS the device before I can do that. If there is a leaked version of 1.2 floating around, it stands to reason there would be a copy of 1.04 around somewhere.

Thanks!
    have you thought about maybe waiting for the update first?? maybe theres some fixing going on in this update. just a thought.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    have you thought about maybe waiting for the update first?? maybe theres some fixing going on in this update. just a thought.
    No, but only because the folks using it currently have said it not only sucks battery life, but NONE of the CPU Scaling configs work with it. And, from what I've seen from the update list, there just isn't anything that earth shattering that it's worth continuing burning 2-3 batteries a day, when I used to us 60% of one. When I remove CPU Scaling, the UI goes totally sluggish, so I know I need it.

I'd rather go back level, lock it in, and wait until the holy grail of updates comes out and everyone starts genuflecting, before I move to it. Especially when I can get some pretty workhorse performance out of it.
    You can't go down webOS versions, even with webOS doctors (Not that I know of at least).
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLI NR70v>CLI TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.