1.    #1  
    I'm getting ready for the WebOS 1.2 update next week. And i want to uninstall the VKeyboard so i could update the system properly. My preware is not loading up. How other way could i get rid of the keyboard??

PLEASE HELP!
    THANKS

-rude83
    i think you can get it off through WebOS Quick install..
  3.    #3  
    r u sure? cuz my preware is not working, and i dont want to screw anything up doing it by WebOS Quick install. And if i do it like dat, do i take out the packages as well?
    You can uninstall through preware or webos quick installer. If you need help send me a mess. And I will give you some direction.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    okay. So if i want to uninstall using webos quick installer, should i just remove the v keyboard only, or do i have to remove any other files?
    Quote Originally Posted by rude83 View Post
    okay. So if i want to uninstall using webos quick installer, should i just remove the v keyboard only, or do i have to remove any other files?
    after you uninstall, it's probably a good idea to plug your pre into your computer and enable USB Disk mode, then go into the virtual-keyboard folder and deleting everything in there.