Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Can someone mak a new aim plz thats all th apre nees is a new aim somthing like hi aim if u now how tha works on tha g1 then u kno tha diffrence plz anybody that make these homebrewed apps plz make a new aim make apps that would make tha phone better all these apps that come out are realy unused people are on aim all day and i think im not tha only person that feels this way soo if any body cares plz make a new aim app better then tha one tha pre already comes with... Were u cane see evry body away message without talkin to them were u can write ur away for bring away availible and busy jus make a new plz anyone
  2. #2  
    It's really fun trying to read that post out loud without stopping once. I get sad at the end because there is no period and it seems like an unfinished story.

  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cabaletta42 View Post
    It's really fun trying to read that post out loud without stopping once. I get sad at the end because there is no period and it seems like an unfinished story.

    LOL yes
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  4. #4  
    I can't tell if he is serious or not. The messaging app is really nice on the Pre, so I think this is a joke.

  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Templarian View Post
    I can't tell if he is serious or not. The messaging app is really nice on the Pre, so I think this is a joke.

    Its ok, but some things can be added like being able to add your aim pic, etc... I do think trying to read the post is a joke though... haaa I felt like I didnt know how to read... lol
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by FARROCKBOY View Post
    Can someone mak a new aim plz thats all th apre nees is a new aim somthing like hi aim if u now how tha works on tha g1 then u kno tha diffrence plz anybody that make these homebrewed apps plz make a new aim make apps that would make tha phone better all these apps that come out are realy unused people are on aim all day and i think im not tha only person that feels this way soo if any body cares plz make a new aim app better then tha one tha pre already comes with... Were u cane see evry body away message without talkin to them were u can write ur away for bring away availible and busy jus make a new plz anyone
    I can't tell if it is a problem with typing, spelling, punctuation, grammar, or all of the above.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by FARROCKBOY View Post
    Can someone mak a new aim plz thats all th apre nees is a new aim somthing like hi aim if u now how tha works on tha g1 then u kno tha diffrence plz anybody that make these homebrewed apps plz make a new aim make apps that would make tha phone better all these apps that come out are realy unused people are on aim all day and i think im not tha only person that feels this way soo if any body cares plz make a new aim app better then tha one tha pre already comes with... Were u cane see evry body away message without talkin to them were u can write ur away for bring away availible and busy jus make a new plz anyone

    Greetings fellow forum users,

    My name is Farrockboy and I have a request that I would like to propose to the community as a whole. The AOL instant messenger program, that is already available on the Palm Pre device, does not sufficiently satisfy my needs. Some developers have generated content through the system commonly referred to as, "homebrew", and I insist that my proposition be taken into consideration for developing an improved version of this messenging service. I believe there are others who share my feelings regarding this matter and so I stress the importance of this issue. Some features that I would like to request would include; viewing away messages without speaking to the contact, as well as creating my own away message.

    Thank you fellow pre|central forum users for your time and consideration.
  8. #8  
    Thanks -- how many other languages do you speak?
  9. #9  
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cabaletta42 View Post
    Greetings fellow forum users,

    My name is Farrockboy and I have a request that I would like to propose to the community as a whole. The AOL instant messenger program, that is already available on the Palm Pre device, does not sufficiently satisfy my needs. Some developers have generated content through the system commonly referred to as, "homebrew", and I insist that my proposition be taken into consideration for developing an improved version of this messenging service. I believe there are others who share my feelings regarding this matter and so I stress the importance of this issue. Some features that I would like to request would include; viewing away messages without speaking to the contact, as well as creating my own away message.

    Thank you fellow pre|central forum users for your time and consideration.
  10. acydlord's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #10  
    Your tax dollars at work people.

Posting Permissions