1.    #1  
    Here is my first post here as I have been waiting for a while to get my Pre and finally got it yesterday.

Couldn't get it activated before today so my impatience got the best of me and I did the activation bypass method with the premade sprint firmware. Now my question is how do I go back to the bell firwmware for my Pre or should I just continue using it with the sprint one.

Thanks in advance,
    NiK
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Maybe try webOS doctor.. i think that would solve your problem :P
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your reply ... it did the trick ... I am now the owner of a perfectly working palm pre activated on the bell network
    Quote Originally Posted by NiKTaMeR View Post
    Thanks for your reply ... it did the trick ... I am now the owner of a perfectly working palm pre activated on the bell network
    Hehe, mine took all day and overnight before Bell was able to recognize and activate it, was pretty frustrating not being able to play with the shiny new toy right away.

Now we just need Bell to make us a GPS app like the Sprint folks have!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feud View Post
    Now we just need Bell to make us a GPS app like the Sprint folks have!
    I seriously pitty you guys who have Bell. Sprint Navigation is fantastic. I've had it on several other phones that weren't technically smart phones, and it was great even with the tiny screens. Being able to use it on that big hi-res touchscreen on the Pre was one of the major selling points of the Pre for me.
    What would happen if we ran the Sprint Navigation software on a Bell Pre? Would it work? Are the maps local to the device, or downloaded as needed over the air? Is there a way to get it to work with local maps?