Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Ok, how do you right click and save a file. I am trying to download an mp3 file from a server, and just clicking on it calls up the music app, which then crashes the pre.

Tks
    Can't save it now... idk if you can in 1.2 or not, but you can download most files in v1.2 (coming out soon, search around the forum)
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by numberpro View Post
    Ok, how do you right click and save a file. I am trying to download an mp3 file from a server, and just clicking on it calls up the music app, which then crashes the pre.

Tks
    Use WebOSQuickInstall and check the box under tweaks that says download in browser. Then after it finishes rebooting you should be able to click on the file to save it.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    from what it looks like, on 1.2 (likely next week, btw) we will be able to hit the Orange button & click on a link (or pic or w/e) & choose to dl it.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    from what it looks like, on 1.2 (likely next week, btw) we will be able to hit the Orange button & click on a link (or pic or w/e) & choose to dl it.
    That seems like decent enough functionality, can't wait for 1.2 now as that's one of my major gripes at the moment.