1.    #1  
    I seem to be having some problems loading some of the homebrew applications can anyone offer any advice?
    you should explain what you have done already . And be exact or noone will be able too. There are plenty of people that will help you no problem. Even me if I know evrything .ok?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Sorry I'm on my pre and still getting used to typing on it ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtimes19 View Post
    I seem to be having some problems loading some of the homebrew applications can anyone offer any advice?
    Do you mean FileCoaster issues? ...or they won't load when you click on the app after installing?

Can you please provide some more info so we can help?
  5.    #5  
    I have tried to load 2 new homebrew applications i dragged it into the preloader on my desk top it says on the desktop application that it will be on my palm pre but when i go to look nothing is there.
    Do i need the file coaster
    You need to have dev mode enabled, your phone connected to the computer and have it in just charge mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
  7.    #7  
    I do and i have tried to download several apps from the file coaster from my
    phone and they are saying installed failed not enough install...
    I dont know about file coaster, but I did preware on my phone and my sons phone last night and it works flawlessly. BTW I have only had my phone for a couple of days.

P.S. Are the apps in file coaster different than preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepnfool View Post
    P.S. Are the apps in file coaster different than preware?
    I believe Preware has more, having not only the PreCentral feed, but also various others. Preware can also handle the more advanced applications that use services