Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I am sure this has been address many times, I found several answers to this question on the web, but none of them has help. My WebOS is current, 1.10, everything was working great. I am a homebrew user, and I had just updated my Music Player (remix) using file coaster. After the update, I lost all of the album art to my MP3's. Just blank squares was displayed. I have my music in an folder names mymusic. I deleted the folder and reinstall my music, same results. I did an reset, same results. I decided to do an partial erase and reinstall the OS. Here is where the problem started. Before the partial erase, I could go into update, my pre would do an quick check and tell me my phone was up to date. Now, my updates runs, and runs. I let it run over an hour, no results. OK. What do I need to do to get back to normal. OS 1.2 is right around the corner. Thanks for any suggestions.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    You should download the webos doctor and restore your phone. I dont have the link right now, but search for it in the forums, it there.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I have it, I will do that, thanks for the help
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Using WebOS Doctor did work, I am able to update again. First tried on Vista x64, that was a mistake, almost made my phone a brick. Tried again using XP x32, no problems. I am back in business. All updates are done and Pre is working as it should.