1.    #1  
    I am trying to add a self-signed certificate and cannot get the Certificate Manager to locate the file.
    I followed the instructions that I found after a search which stated to create a Certificates directory and copy the file to it.
    According to the instructions, the Certificate Manager should be able to locate the certificate file when I tap the "+" icon at the bottom.
    Instead I just get:
    Your document list is empty
    I have tried copying the file to other directories as well with no success.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    E-mail it to yourself, click on the attachment, follow the on-screen directions.....
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the reply. I have tried this as well as and it just returns a "Cannot find an application which can open this file". I currently have the original .cert file. Do I need to export it into some other form first?
  4.    #4  
    Eureka!
    Certificates needed to be exported and saved as .cer extestions. I was using suggested defaults from Opera export of .ca and usr.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Step-by-Step adding SSL certificate to your Pre:

1. Plug your Pre into your computer via the USB cable (the same one you use to charge it) and copy the .CER file into the "Download" folder on your Pre.
    2. Unplug the USB cable and go to the "Launcher" and select "Device Info".
    3. Scroll to the bottom and select "More Info".
    4. Tap on "Software" then tap on the top left where it says "Preferences" and choose "Certificate Manager".
    5. Click on the + sign on the lower left and you should see the certificate you added to the folder.
    6. Click on the first certificate and then choose "Trust" when it asks what you want to do.