1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anybody can get this working for the Pre. I had it on an ATT phone for work and it worked flawlessly, the free version. You have setup the call forwarding and stuff and they give you directions. But they don't offer it for Sprint and a few other carriers yet.

Trap call unmasks blocked calls by you ignoring a blocked call and it forwards to some trap call number and then comes back to you and the caller doesn't know...

trapcall.com
    Last edited by Neva Eva Forget 1984; 09/11/2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: sp error
    I checked out their website and tried to sign up for the free call unmasking service. The site advised that they were not able to handle my carrier (Sprint) so this is not an issue with just the Pre. Looks like an awesome site and set of services though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRDIMENTED View Post
    I checked out their website and tried to sign up for the free call unmasking service. The site advised that they were not able to handle my carrier (Sprint) so this is not an issue with just the Pre. Looks like an awesome site and set of services though.
    Thats because call forwarding costs $.05 a minute if I remember correctly. I used to have youmail which is why I know I hate sprints voicemail service. There's no way around it either.

If you are willing to get dinged $.05 per minute you can set it up though.
  4.    #4  
    you can always ignore the call, once it gets forwarded and see who is calling blocked and than ignore the call once agian. 5 cents isn't bad every once in a while when someone calls blocked.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    how you block cal onpre?
  6.    #6  
    block or ignore? *67 or just hit the ignore button?
    I am wondering if this works when a person phishes their number? The last couple of Spam/Fraud calls that I have received don't say "private call" rather they give a dummy phone number like 009-000-9999.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's