1.    #1  
    Hey everybody....This is my first post.....First of all thank you to everyone for all of the apps, how to's and quick feedback.....I have had the file coaster for awhile and have been downloading the apps without a problem.
    Today, for the first time, I decided to grab the virtual keyboard and play with the tweaks....first off, my pre went a little crazy and had a white bar accross [/COLOR]the top of it....I figured out after that it was because I was a little click happy while selecting different tweaks and not allowing them to download properly....?....I think anyways....all of the tweaks are on my phone, the virtual keyboard is on my phone....but, my web button (web app?) isn't working....it lights up when I touch it...but, it doesn't open the page...... can somebody please help me.......I really love everything about this phone...and once this is fixed...it'll be PERFECT again.
  2.    #2  
    Anybody??? or at least a suggestion as to where else I should look?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redkenboi View Post
    Anybody??? or at least a suggestion as to where else I should look?
    Try taking the tweaks off ONE at at time, let the pre reset between each one.

See if that corrects the issue, then try ONE tweak at a time, let it reset after each.
    Had this same problem. Appeared to be related to the downloading in web browser tweak.
    this is happening to me now. anyone know how to fix this? ive downloaded a bunch of stuff of filecoaster, but everything was fine until today. the button just lights up and nothing happens. i cant even access google using universal search, so its not just the button, but internet access in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthmario View Post
    Had this same problem. Appeared to be related to the downloading in web browser tweak.
    umm... read up one?

Also, its a lot easier to get troubleshooting help if you post more specifics. IE: did you enable any tweaks? What have you done to your phone since the last time it worked correctly? last thing installed? Do you use filecoaster, preware, etc?

NEED INPUT!
    that would b to easy phreakish lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Same problem. No response to tapping on Web app. Fixed it by deselecting the downloading in web browsder tweak using WebOS Quick Install 2.03