1.    #1  
    Is it possible for developers to modify the vibrate settings on the Pre? If the phone is in my pocket and it rings I hardly ever feel it vibrating.

A cool app would be one that allows you to make your own vibrate pattern, or at least pick from a few different ones.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I agree. It would be a nice addition if there are different vibrate patterns to choose from. It's nothing new and cheaper, outdated cellphones have it.
    yeah it can be done, just have to ask around and see if anyone will consider making it i guess. put a post up to developers asking if any are making such an app. that way you will find out alot quicker.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Ditto! Ditto!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    can we control how hard the pre vibrates?
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    man, I would think there are cheaper ways to rub one off.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drewp View Post
    man, I would think there are cheaper ways to rub one off.

indeed
    Agree with this thread! (both points I suppose). I constantly miss calls and may aswell forget about noticing emails and texts on time.
    Really would love this one !! Anyone please
    Quote Originally Posted by jonaddis84 View Post
    Is it possible for developers to modify the vibrate settings on the Pre? If the phone is in my pocket and it rings I hardly ever feel it vibrating.

A cool app would be one that allows you to make your own vibrate pattern, or at least pick from a few different ones.
    +1
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle