Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    My touchscreen stopped working. It slowly became unresponsive, now just out right does not work.
    I am not too worried about the contacts and stuff, since that is backed up daily (thanks auto backup)
    But I would like to get my pics off the phone. I cannot enter USB mode to copy them off. Is there another way to do this?
    I have noveterm installed, and I have found the pics directory. But how do I copy them to my computer?

cp *.* (then what?)

One I have the pics off I am going to do a WebOS Dr and see if that helps. Probably not as I think it is a hardware issue.
    Past to 30day sprint warranty and I forgot to get the insurance. Hopefully Palm will send me out a new one via their 1 yr warranty.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    WebOs quick installer will transfer 1 file at a time. Tried *.* It is going to be a long nite.
    Quote Originally Posted by thrilsekr View Post
    WebOs quick installer will transfer 1 file at a time. Tried *.* It is going to be a long nite.
    The best way to would install WinSCP and transfer the photos through it. It's currently impossible without going into USB mode.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Palm's warranty is for a FULL YEAR. Not just 30 days.