1.    #1  
    I don't know if any of you guys had this problem, but for some reason, in the facebook app, in the INBOX with the messages between friends, I can no longer hit the "REPLY" button, I can compose new message, delete old ones but I can't reply to the current thread...

What's going on, is there anyone that knows how to fix this problem???

THANKS
    ... there's a facebook app? I didn't know FriendFlow could do this.
  4.    #4  
    oops, sorry i mean what barkerja said

just with the facebook website... i am unable to reply to message threads

NOT using any apps
  5.    #5  
    anyone?? THANKS
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue. It's a problem with the site. If you load x.facebook.com in a computer browser, you still can't click 'Reply'. I'd suggest m.facebook.com or just load the full site.

As for getting it fixed, report it to Facebook. They maintain the x.facebook.com/iphone.facebook.com pages.
    Agree with SPYRAL...just use the m.facebook.com website...
  8.    #8  
    the m.facebook.com site sucks

and the iphone.facebook.com site has the same problems apparently

ANYONE else?
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    I wonder if anyone here has an iphone/touch (yes, yes, blasphemy) and could try the same procedure from mobile safari. I'd hate to think the WebOS browser has such a limitation.
    What we need is a native Facebook application. iPhone, Android, Blackberry, WinMo ... all have one, it's time the Pre has one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyral View Post
    I wonder if anyone here has an iphone/touch (yes, yes, blasphemy) and could try the same procedure from mobile safari. I'd hate to think the WebOS browser has such a limitation.
    Just tried on my brothers touch. The Reply button doesn't work. Facebook is the problem.
    A native client is a waste of memory. There is nothing that any app is able to do that I can't do through the webOS browser. I came here from winmo and I hated using their facebook app, I just used m.facebook.com on my pocketpc