1.    #1  
    Me and my wife just got our palms last Thursday and we love them. that night i put a friends contact into my phone and it showed up on hers as well..... why did this happen and how do we stop this from happening? we both have a different group of friends we hang out with and i don't need her friends number on my phone and mine on hers every time we add someone new.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Did you use the same palm profile or the same gmail (or email address) to sync your contacts from? Other than that I don't really know.
  3.    #3  
    nah, we have different palm profiles but as far as the email goes our default emails are different but i do have her email on my phone and she has mine on hers but that is strictly for combining our calenders with our appts.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    When you say that you have her calendar on yours and she has yours on hers. Do you mean that you actually log in to her email address to download the calendar? If so you can just use google calendar to do that. Through gmail you can subscribe to your wifes calendar and then she has to accept the request and then vice versa. That way only your gmail account it downloaded, but since you are subscribed to hers it will also show if you go into your palm calendar settings and check off her calendar.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
    When you say that you have her calendar on yours and she has yours on hers. Do you mean that you actually log in to her email address to download the calendar? If so you can just use google calendar to do that. Through gmail you can subscribe to your wifes calendar and then she has to accept the request and then vice versa. That way only your gmail account it downloaded, but since you are subscribed to hers it will also show if you go into your palm calendar settings and check off her calendar.
    yes we share calender via gmail. thats the only thing in common with our phones other than its on one billing account
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    make sure that since you log into the same gmail account that you dont have contacts transferring too...