1.    #1  
    Is it me or is it really incovenient to send mass text with the palm pre?

I know u can send it to multiple contacts but i have to keep scrolling for each contact. I am wondering if there is anyway to put all the contacts in a group and just send a text to all those in that group?
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    How about forwarding SMS too?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Sounds like you don't know the old Palm shortcut on how to get to a specific contact the quickest:

* first letter of first name, first 2 letters of lastname==i.e Bob Jones = bjo
    * just use this method after creating a new message and you can do this as many times as needed.
    * this is also the fastest method to dial a phone number from address book--do it from Universal Search--
    Is it possible to create a distribution list or a group of contacts for quick messaging?
    Quote Originally Posted by bkcrown View Post
    How about forwarding SMS too?
    you can do text forwarding too just use web os quickinstaller tweak and shazamm you have text forwarding lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i may have missed it (been looking all over for it), but i am also still waiting on the ability to send a mass (group) text without adding each recipient individually. I know about the first letter/last name shortcut; but it still means you have to input each one individually.

i send multiple texts a day to groups and it would be really nice to not have to type in 20 names each time i send it.

any developments that you guys know of????
    All these apps, patches and updates. We still havent got what IPHONES, BLACKBERRYS, ANDROIDS All have..

Palm is behind.