1.    #1  
    I'm reqding a PDF on my Pre, there's a small problem. The page-change bar at the bottom of the screen tends to cover up the last couple of lines of the page. Is there a way that I'm somehow missing to move/hide that bar? Even with its transparent goodness, itls still quite difficult to read. Even better, I'd love a way to go truly full-screen, with all control done by gestures... sort of like the reader on PalmOS.
    I'd like to know if I can view PDF's in landscape mode? I've tried and tried and it doesn't work, so I'm guessing that's a "no it can't"??

If not then I would like to see that added to some future update, but I can live with it the way it is for now.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    You can view PDF's in landscape. You can turn it on via the tweaks in WebOS quick install.
    Quote Originally Posted by knip View Post
    You can view PDF's in landscape. You can turn it on via the tweaks in WebOS quick install.
    Thanks for the info.

The sad part is that I not ZERO about all this WebOS stuff and if I should or shouldn't install it to my Pre.

Not to mention all this Homebrew stuff and all the other "rooting" things that people talk about.

Not knowing much about programing (or better still, nothing about programing) scares me, and I am worried that if I screw something up that I will end up with a nice looking pebble.

I am guessing that all these tweaks and stuff that everyone is working so hard on getting, will eventually be part of an update from Palm themselves??

Perhaps I am naive in thinking this way, but I just simply don't know any better.

It's a great phone though!! LOL......