1.    #1  
    I have class tonight so this is just a quick post, I will check back later after I get home from school. If this topic was posted before... then, my bad. Feel free to jump the gun and maybe point me in the right direction. If I bored the hell outta ya reading this long stuff.. dude I'm sorry.

Google Map-
    I find it annoying when using google maps app on the pre. there is a search bar.. On a typical day I typed "Chiropractor" and got the results.. so I picked one of the locations and it goes into birds eye map mode... following the line to my destination.. when I finally arrived at the last minute I make the turn it does not show the street address and I forgot the street # which I was looking for (the address is too long to display so I didn't remember it.) so I use the back gesture by swiping my finger left.. it goes straight back to the main page with search bar (not the search results) dammit man I forgot what I typed in to get there. This is not acceptable when I'm driving.

Copy and Paste-
    I'm requesting is the ability to type the first 3 letters of my contacts as I get results from the home screen.. its very easy tap the name you want to copy and the phones dials right out to the point of contact. then I have to hang up and go to phone menu copy then paste on sms or email. Is there a tweak that prompt you what to do before dialing out that number?
    Last edited by getmoneyeveryday; 09/02/2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: update
    Quote Originally Posted by getmoneyeveryday View Post
    Google Map-
    I find it annoying when using google maps app on the pre. there is a search bar.. On a typical day I typed "Chiropractor" and got the results.. so I picked one of the locations and it goes into birds eye map mode... following the line to my destination.. when I finally arrived at the last minute I make the turn it does not show the street address and I forgot the street # which I was looking for (the address is too long to display so I didn't remember it.) so I use the back gesture by swiping my finger left.. it goes straight back to the main page with search bar (not the search results) dammit man I forgot what I typed in to get there. This is not acceptable when I'm driving.
    Google Maps bookmarking. Not currently implemented, but is surely on the to-do lists of the developing community. Sprint Navigation currently has a "recent searches" category if you want a temporary solution.

Copy and Paste-
    I'm requesting is the ability to type the first 3 letters of my contacts as I get results from the home screen.. its very easy tap the name you want to copy and the phones dials right out to the point of contact. then I have to hang up and go to phone menu copy then paste on sms or email. Is there a tweak that prompt you what to do before dialing out that number?
    To clarify (hard to understand it), you want the ability to copy contact information from the Pre into a e-mail or SMS message? That's not available. It might be possible for a developer to implement this though. They just have to be dedicated to it. Might be an app or a patch.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Google Maps bookmarking. Not currently implemented, but is surely on the to-do lists of the developing community. Sprint Navigation currently has a "recent searches" category if you want a temporary solution.

sprint nav isn't always accurate in my findings. I use sprint nav everyday but when I want to find something quick and I don't have any time to kill I do google search on google map because I know the place I'm looking for is nearby. Thanks for the suggest.

To clarify (hard to understand it), you want the ability to copy contact information from the Pre into a e-mail or SMS message? That's not available. It might be possible for a developer to implement this though. They just have to be dedicated to it. Might be an app or a patch.
    Thanks.