Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    When a new update comes out its recommended to remove tweaks. Is that as easy as unchecking my tweaks or do I need to do something else?
    You are correct. Removing the tweaks is as easy as unchecking the boxes next to the tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    I noticed that files where downloaded to the phone for the program to work. Will they affected my phones update?
    The tweaks themselves should not have installed anything on your phone other than perhaps a picture or two for the boot logos, etc. The downloads you saw were most likely the WebOS Doctor download which can be used with (or from) Quick Install to reset your phone. There are "mods" and/or patches that can be added to your phone which do require a file to be copied across. These should also be removed prior to performing any updates.
    Terry Rodecker

Palm Pilot -> Palm V -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 700wx -> ppc6700 -> BB 8830 -> Pre -> iPhone (company requirement) -> TouchPad
    Has anyone successfully set up PDF viewer landscape mode? It doesn't work on mine, but I want to verify that it works elsewhere before I spend much time on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by froggersloth View Post
    Has anyone successfully set up PDF viewer landscape mode? It doesn't work on mine, but I want to verify that it works elsewhere before I spend much time on it.
    It doesn't work for me either. The patch supposedly applied without errors, but no landscape..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12