1.    #1  
    Just wanted to ask if there is any app coming out to run Zune on the palm pre? or even video.. does anybody out there know?
    I don't need video on a regular basis (at least not past what I can view on Youtube to pass a few idle minuts), but a few times a year I take long airplane flights where having video available REALLY helps pass the hours. I ended up getting a Creative Zen media player from Amazon.com. Credit-card sized and my 8 gig version cost about $100 (price has since gone up some). It gives me five or six hours of video with good image quality, and is not a problem to carry. If you want to watch video at any time this might be a good way to do it without imposing too much drain on your battery. Here's a link to the one I got:

Amazon.com: Creative Zen 8 GB Portable Media Player (Black): Electronics

There is a newer "MX" version where the main difference seems to be slightly LESS flexibility about video formats.
    Mike B in OKlahoma

Palm V-->Palm Vx-->Palm m505-->Garmin iQue3600-->Treo 650-->Treo 755p-->Palm Pre

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    i too would like my zune pass to work on webOS but I don't think it ever will