1.    #1  
    Hey does anyone have a listing of all the icons that appear on the top of the screen? i have a new icon that looks like phone with 6 circles underneath it. its right next to the Ev symbol. anyone else seen this before?
    I did, and I had to use the WebOS doctor to get my internet working without wifi.
    I think that's the TTY icon. You can turn that off in the Phone Preferences.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberelex View Post
    Hey does anyone have a listing of all the icons that appear on the top of the screen? i have a new icon that looks like phone with 6 circles underneath it. its right next to the Ev symbol. anyone else seen this before?
    Open up the dialer and go to pref and turn off TTY.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

The icon with a telephone handset on top over 9 circles that looks like most of a number keypad means that TTY/TDD is enabled. You can turn it off in the Preferences menu of the Phone dialer.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberelex View Post
    I already answered your question here when you posted it the first time.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Hey thanks a lot a friend of mine from work has that on her pre and she blamed me. (I put filecoaster on her pre) Now I can make her apologize