1.    #1  

its pretty sick
    Cool.
    What would be even cooler is a set of instructions.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Install Preware, and it has a patch in there instead of rooting through command. It's easier and is the same keyboard. Revert to the Preware thread in homebrew apps, it's at the top stickied.
    It's also in the quilt patches on the phone, for those of you who like the command line interface. Installed mine last night without needing preware.
    There's enough threads about how to install this, but if anybody really needs help PM me for instructions.
    How is this one custom? It looks exactly like the one you install from Preware...
    this thread is weak sauce!
    hey can you send me some step by step instructions on how to install this new keyboard..??
    Install Preware / Package Manager Service / GNU Patch Uilitity & finally Virtual Keyboard. There are plenty of tutorials on the site, mainly in the Development SubForum.