Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    So let's say I use Google Calendar on my laptop to schedule appointments, or even use iCal and sync that with BusySync>Gcal>Pre

If I schedule an appointment in Gcal how can I get a notification/reminder to pop up on my Pre?
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Anyone?
    its a 2 way sync when ever i enter on my laptop i just sync to that calender and there it is
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Put do you only get a notification reminder if you make the appointment on the Pre?
    If the meeting on GCal has a set reminder, it will remind you on your Pre, even if the event is created using GCal.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach View Post
    So let's say I use Google Calendar on my laptop to schedule appointments, or even use iCal and sync that with BusySync>Gcal>Pre

If I schedule an appointment in Gcal how can I get a notification/reminder to pop up on my Pre?
    I have the same setup. iCal>Google>Pre with BusySync taking care of the iCal>GCal piece. Be sure that you have your BusySync preferences set to send Alarms to Google as pop-ups and you will get the pop-up alert on the pre at the appropriate time. Also, when you create an event on the pre with an alarm notification, it will set your default iCal notification as well.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thanks everyone for your help, I appreciate it!