1.    #1  
    I was wondering if all the things I am seeing people do w/ hacks are going to eventually be available for everyone or do I need to go ahead and follow the instructions given for each one and do it myself?
    Quote Originally Posted by dowdyrich View Post
    I was wondering if all the things I am seeing people do w/ hacks are going to eventually be available for everyone or do I need to go ahead and follow the instructions given for each one and do it myself?
    dowdyrich meet WebOS Quick Install. WebOS Quick Install meet dowdyrich
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Jason -- do you get tired of constantly reminding people of your awesome program?! It's too bad they don't just review the forums and read all the existing posts!
  4.    #4  
    I appreciate the response Jason. And to audemars, I am familiar with the program ( have not used it :/ ), but my question was just a 'what do you think' type question. I just wanted to know if people believed these features would ever be available and common w/o needing a program like QuickInstall (not taking anything from dev. Sounds awesome )

I actually read way more than I post, I was just wondering, because it is obviously possible and know updates are always coming; but if it may not come for a while the QuickInstall may be my best bet. Thabks though jason and audm
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I would do it yourself. Who knows when or if we'll see the type of updates we are looking for!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Hey Jason,

They hunt you in every forum!

- Craig