1.    #1  
    why would they have pandora radio in the catalog now? seems to be the same version.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    its been updated
    The funny part its not giving option to update but indicates is a new app in the catalog. Dunno but what I got still works so maybe delete the existing app and reDL may show new stuff??
    yeah version number is still the same as last update but app date shows 8/26. Has it actually been updated?
    It has not been updated.When I select it I don't get an "update available" bar. I only get a "tap to launch" bar.
  6.    #6  
    yeah, i should of put that in the original post.

i saw the app, and then went to the update map and it didnt say there was a newer version, and then i looked at the numbers. they were the same.

maybe, this way palm/pandora can make updates without having to do a firmware update. maybe even take it out of the firmware completely. and maybe, just maybe they will do this for some other default apps.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Hmm.. This post is a bit strange. I wonder what was up with it.. Or if they auto-pushed the update through the network silently.
    I think it's not actually an update, notice it's "Pandora Radio" - I think they're just rebranding the app.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Yes it is not updated...still same version no.
    Bell Pre's don't have Pandora pre-installed. Maybe it's for us? Then again Pandora doesn't work in Canada anyways, so I'd hope that's not the reasoning.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastOne View Post
    Bell Pre's don't have Pandora pre-installed.
    Neither did Sprint's. It was app you downloaded.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Pandora's app catalog description was changed on the 27th to say "Will not work outside of the U.S." then again to change the name to "Pandora Radio"

I'd love an update from Pandora though. I so wish I could see "Why did you play this song?"
    Quote Originally Posted by jp99 View Post
    Neither did Sprint's. It was app you downloaded.
    it was on my phone when I got it? course maybe it was just apart of 1.1...updating to 1.1 was the first thing i did before touching any other apps
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    I just think that the developer just wanted to change the name of the app
    Quote Originally Posted by dustiq View Post
    I'd love an update from Pandora though. I so wish I could see "Why did you play this song?"
    Actually, you can do that already. Once a song is playing, click on the circular "i" icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Then you'll see artist information, and a bit of history about the artist(s) who performed the song. But near top center, you'll see a lozenge-shaped icon that says "artist" on one side, and "song" on the other. Click "song" and it will explain what features caused that song to be played.
    Mike B in OKlahoma

Palm V-->Palm Vx-->Palm m505-->Garmin iQue3600-->Treo 650-->Treo 755p-->Palm Pre

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBinOK View Post
    Actually, you can do that already. Once a song is playing, click on the circular "i" icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Then you'll see artist information, and a bit of history about the artist(s) who performed the song. But near top center, you'll see a lozenge-shaped icon that says "artist" on one side, and "song" on the other. Click "song" and it will explain what features caused that song to be played.
    Thanks, that's awesome. I guess I didn't tap around enough on this app.

Don't see Pandora needing an update than, perfect.