Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Has anyone experienced this?

You're using a windows program on a PC, and you try to "Swipe" to the next page ... and nothing happens!!!!!!!!!!

I really like the "gestures" on the Pre, they are intuitive ... i hope they come to the PC some day.
    I find it very hard to go between my Pre for personal use and my Blackberry 8830 for work on a day to day basis. Drives me nuts.
    nope, but i did inadvertently try to swipe when i was playing with a friend's iphone the other day. oops.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltpmd View Post
    Has anyone experienced this?

You're using a windows program on a PC, and you try to "Swipe" to the next page ... and nothing happens!!!!!!!!!!

I really like the "gestures" on the Pre, they are intuitive ... i hope they come to the PC some day.
    I tried taping my laptop screen the other day. Tapped it twice before I the "light bulb" went off.

Developers have it really bad. I have to be careful to no try finger gestures on my laptop running the Pre emulator while developing. Although, it is a Pre, so I can't feel too bad about it.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    i've done a swipe gesture on the Ipod Touch.. The poor little guy could not understand what i was trying to do.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    the magical swipe also doesn't work when applied to the forehead of those you are speaking with...

sadly.
    hah funniest posts yet
    I keep using finger gestures in the car...
    I'm using both Pre and WinMo phones and I would go to the WinMo and try to swipe emails and it would just move from account to account instead, but worse yet...I would go back to the Pre and then swipe in the email screen thinking I'm moving to the next email account and instead it would just delete the email and then panic would ensue! And I think you all know the difficulty with trying to get your delete box to sync up and find the email and try to move it back to inbox.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    My girlfriend has an HP Touchsmart and it's just a big Windows touchscreen with swiping gestures. I can use it like a champ because I'm used to gestures. I can't wait for Palm to implement more gestures (maybe like swiping back-and-fourth for a user definable launch or something of the sort..)

I feel like a caveman on my computer.