1.    #1  
    I've searched this forum around for a day or so, but can't seem to find an answer. I know I can recieve messages with a picture and audio but can i create an mms with a picture and audio. I can add the pictures easy but i cant seem to find a way to add a sound clip. Can anyone help me out?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    install the send audio/video patch through preware
    yea is there a way to send a picture and audio in the same text??
    negative. as soon as you select picture or audio all you can do is send.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE SYNERGY View Post
    negative. as soon as you select picture or audio all you can do is send.
    ahh i see, lol best bet is to use email when I wanna do somethin like that
    i just send them one after the other. guess i get lazy to open another screen when im texting someone.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoled985 View Post
    yea is there a way to send a picture and audio in the same text??
    I have never noticed this. Pretty dumb seeing as I can receive both (on a single sms) and every other crappy phone can handle multiple attachments per message.
    Quote Originally Posted by nullr View Post
    I have never noticed this. Pretty dumb seeing as I can receive both (on a single sms) and every other crappy phone can handle multiple attachments per message.

Sounds like a perfect Request for the WebOS development threads. Ihave thought of the exact same thing. I got friends sending me multiple pics with audio clips and video with dumb phones,from sub par companys... No names, hehehe. I would definitely love to see a patch like this. Even just send multiple pics would be nice.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Is this possible, I would like to be able to add sound files to MMS message , i tried downloading Preware and internalz but i am still unable to find a way to add a sound file to a picture MMS.

Thanks,