Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    I hope this is in the correct section. I wanted to know, is there a way to make a particular website your homepage when you tap on the web icon. So say Google, instead of it bringing up the ESPN, Facebook, Myspace begining page. I have not been able to find anything on that.

Thanks,

Jason
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    no - but you can google search from the top field of the start-up page.
    You could just add a shortcut to that page on the launcher and use that instead of clicking the "Web" app icon.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Yep, this is what I have done.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Thanks guys. That's what I will do. Another question. Anyone have any idea if they have talked about making an option to slide the phone closed to end a call? I would like to have that as an option.

Jason
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    As long as it was an option I wouldnt be against it. I usually keep my phone closed when I am talking on it, so I suppose it wouldnt really affect me to much.
    I would think that in the next update, that would be one of the things that they change. It is kind of frustrating to not be able to set my own homepage.
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Quote Originally Posted by downtown3641 View Post
    You could just add a shortcut to that page on the launcher and use that instead of clicking the "Web" app icon.
    uhmmm...I did that with a web site, and now I want to delete it from Launcher. Anybody know how? :O

Edit: Never mind! For anyone wondering: Hold Orange key while tapping the shortcut to delete it.
    I wouldn't want to end a call by sliding it shut. I use BT in my car and put the phone on Touchstone, and prefer it closed when talking. As long as it was an option, I'd be ok with it.