1.    #1  
    I've got the box with "IPKs to Install," and I've got File Coaster highlighted, and the Pre connected as "just charging." When I click "install" . . . nothing! What's going on? Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne View Post
    I've got the box with "IPKs to Install," and I've got File Coaster highlighted, and the Pre connected as "just charging." When I click "install" . . . nothing! What's going on? Thanks,
    Filecoaster?? Are trying to install the filecoaster app from your PC or do you already have filecoaster on your Pre?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    I'm trying to install Filecoaster from my PC on to my Pre. Nada. I've tried rebooting; the Pre is in developer mode; followed the instructions here precisely, and nothing. Suggestions? Many thanks in advance.
  4.    #4  
    Help? Anyone?
    So is your Pre being recognized by the quickinstall program?
    Do you have Emulator or USB choosen? Go to FILE then OPTIONS in Quick install and choose USB. Also do you have your phone in DEV mode?
  7.    #7  
    Yes, my phone is in developer mode, and I have "USB Device" chosen. But no, the program isn't recognizing my Pre, even though it's plugged in and is "just charging". thoughts?
  8.    #8  
    I keep getting the message "connect your device" -- but it's connected! Help!
    I'm having the same problem... any thoughts on how to fix it?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    restart your computer to get the new software 'running'
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    how do i upgrade my webos quick install
    Quote Originally Posted by rahim05 View Post
    how do i upgrade my webos quick install
    Same way you installed the first version. Allow it to replace your previous version and make sure to place it in the same folder with WebOS Quick Install (no you don't have to download WebDoctor again).