Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    apologize to admins if this isn't the right spot. but does anyone else 's data services keeps crashing like mines? sometimes it works , others i get an error message like this " PLEASE ENABLE NETWORKING BEFORE USING THE BROWSER"

my phone's rooted and modded/hacked for changing png's and i have alot of homebrews and installed a few patches. do you think this could have affected it.? took it to repair center and they did what i was doing, doing a data restore and updating network profile. at first this worked but now it doesnt at all. and data services come and go as it pleases.

anyone's help would be greatly appreciated. i do not want to get a new phone , hardware wise, this pre is superb(minus data services). please help!!!
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    I think you can safely wait more than 38 minutes before bumping your own thread....

That said, I have not had that problem.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    I think you can safely wait more than 38 minutes before bumping your own thread....

That said, I have not had that problem.

and i can safely say if u aint gonna help...dont post. :P
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    hmmmmmmmm...did a hard reset and was expecting a whole new phone.......resolved the problem but only thing it erased was my pictures, music, and wallpapers, and notification sounds. all my apps and hacks/mods are still there. TIGHT