Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    On my old sprint mogul, i was able 2 post da pics on myspace right after i took it, but da palm pre wnt let me post onto anythin except photobucket. How can i upload my pics 2 sprint n myspace?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Your spelling hurts my brain ;\

Sorry if this wasn't helpful.

I'm sure myspace has some kind of system set up where you can text or email the photo and it will upload it for me, i would look into it more but my brain hurts and i'm bbq'ing ribs. Maybe later.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Oh my gosh well let me make it clearer. On my old phone, it let me upload my pictures to sprint picturemail, and it also had an option where I can post the pictures on myspace. I was wondering if there was any way I can do the same thing on the palm pre phone. Do everybody understand now?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I won't write without spelling the whole words, okay.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I don't think that kind of support exists, for the pre anyway.

however, myspace does have a system where you can activate your mobile number with your account and send pictures to @m.myspace.com and they will upload to a designated album, like facebook does.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Okay thank you. I hope the palm pre updates the phone soon. =)
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Um, I had a mogul and I don't remember that feature
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Yea I had sprint picturemail and it allowed me to post pictures on websites such as myspace, facebook, photobucket, etc. I think the option say "Post to Server" something like that.