So I had an idea about taking pics of places I'd like to remember to try in NYC and building a MY MAP by importing the geotagged photos from picasa.

Here is the map i've started to build.

maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101825773922240119790.0004715656de340bfbab1&ll=40.717274,-73.97172&spn=0.047425,0.090036&z=14

Only two shots uploaded but you can see what i'm trying to do. I want to be able to call this up from where i'm standing and see if there are things i've noted as interesting in the area.

This works great when i view the maps from my desktop, I can see all my pics and scroll around the map fine but i have a hard time with the functionality when browsing from my phone. I also don't see anyway of reaching this map from within the mobile google map app bundled on the phone.

Is there a better way of viewing the my maps from the phone? so i can move the map around as i would on a desktop and be able to click on the left hand sidebar to view particular items?

thanks for any help
    Can't help, but good question and great idea.
    Is there any update on this issue? I'd like to view a custom map on my phone and I can't do it through the app or through the website.