Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaSwaggSoSiQ View Post
    does any body have the default photogallery images..if so please post or PM them to me asap! lol
    I have all of the images from all of these directories back-up
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ok uhmm how do i root my pre can somebody tell me. thanks
    Here's Mine

Launcher

Phone

Music Player
    Hey i figured out how to change the color of the carrier string and the time. But i cant figure out where to put the color code to change the color of the wifi symbol, battery symbol, and the reception bars. Where exactly do you put it at?
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    can someone please help me on changing the carrier i dont what to do at the line part.. i dont know the how to edit line 429,444,478.. can sum one help
    Here's my most resent theme.

Here's my Boot Screen:

The two .png files fade in and out as the Pre reboots, giving that glowing affect the stock Palm boot screen has.

Here's my Lock Screen:

I need to change the color of the lettering and numbers. Anyone got any idea on what files I need to find to do this???

Here's my Home Screen and Launcher:

Here's my Dialer and Call Log Screen:

Again I need to change the colors of the letters and numbers, so if anyone can help me find the files I need to do it that would be great.
    Nice mods of ur pre everyone.... Have to learn how to do that...
    Unlike modifying the carrier string and the time (which requires to edit color by changing or adding an html color) changing wifi symbol, battery symbol, and reception bars are modify using a different method. This method requires to save the default using wifi symbol, battery symbol, and reception bars into the pre's usb drive via root access and going into the usb mode and editing those files using photo editing program to change the color(they can also be replace by other images of that have been pre-made or of your liking as long it keeps the same proportion sizes and name). Once done editing you must root again in order to Copy your new files from the Pre USB drive to the system files.

THIS LINK EXPLAINS THE PROCESS
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-1x-icons.html

IF u have any questions or still dont understand after view the link u can contact me and i'll give u a step-by-step tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by itztuna View Post
    can someone please help me on changing the carrier i dont what to do at the line part.. i dont know the how to edit line 429,444,478.. can sum one help
    Ok, once at the line part you are able to scroll up and down but not input text. to insert text go to the desire line and once finding it type the letter "i" (without quotes) this will allow you to add, delete, or edit text.

now once able to edit text change the line that looks like this
    "//$('carrier').innerHTML = this.carrierText;" to
    "//$('carrier').innerHTML = $L("Verizon");" on lines 429, 444 & 467 also 800, where Verizon can be anything u like.

The next step is to exit and save. To do this press the esc button on your keyboard (if ur not sure if it u did it correctly it wouldnt hurt to press esc more than once). Now you will find out u cant input text again. To save the changes done type the following ":wq" (without the quotes) [If for some reason u made a mistake while editing u can exit without saving by typing the following ":q!" (without quotes)]

Okay now u will be back where u started to successfully apply all changes lock files systems by typing :
    "mount -o remount ro /" (without quotes)

Now restart LunaSysMgr by typing:
    "/sbin/initctl stop LunaSysMgr
    /sbin/initctl start LunaSysMgr" (without quotes)

enjoy!
    This maybe sound a lil amateur but how you set the numbers (100 %) next to the signal battery when charging... And other question how you change the name carrier (sprint) ..I'll apreciate ur help ... I like mess with my toy! Thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    This maybe sound a lil amateur but how you set the numbers (100 %) next to the signal battery when charging... And other question how you change the name carrier (sprint) ..I'll apreciate ur help ... I like mess with my toy! Thanx
    Have you rooted your pre?

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...1-0-color.html

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...es-sprint.html

Doug

Please hit the thanks button if you found this info helpful!
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Here's my most resent theme.

Here's my Boot Screen:

The two .png files fade in and out as the Pre reboots, giving that glowing affect the stock Palm boot screen has.

Here's my Lock Screen:

I need to change the color of the lettering and numbers. Anyone got any idea on what files I need to find to do this???

Here's my Home Screen and Launcher:

Here's my Dialer and Call Log Screen:

Again I need to change the colors of the letters and numbers, so if anyone can help me find the files I need to do it that would be great.
    HOW TO MODIFY FONT COLOR OF THE CARRIER STING AND TIME
    To do this u will need to SSH into your pre

1. Code:
      sudo su -
    2. This will allow to rewrite
      Code:
      sudo mount -o rw,remount /
    3. This will backup files
      Code:
      cp /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css.bak
    4. This will bring up a long list which is wat we are gonna edit
      Code:
      vi /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css
    5. Ok we will first modify the time font color. To do so Look for the line that starts with "#date-and-time {"
      Under that, add the line "color: #00ff00;" with whatever HTML color you want. See below for an example. (To insert text go to the line you want to edit and type the letter "i" without quotes, now you will be able to insert or delete text.)
      Code:
      #date-and-time {
      		color: #00ff00;
      		position: fixed;
      		margin: 1px 0 0 0;
      		top: 0;
      		left: 0;
      		height: 28px;
      		width: 100%;
      		padding: 0;
      		text-align: center;
    6. Now scroll down and look for the line that begins with #carrier { and modify the color attribute from the default hex value of #fff to the desired HTML Color. (THIS WILL MODIFY THE CARRIER FONT COLOR)
      Code:
      #carrier {
                      float: left;
                      color: #E01000;
                      margin-left: 2px;
                      white-space: nowrap;
                      overflow: hidden;
                      text-overflow: ellipsis;
      }
    7. After done modifying u must exit and save. To do so press the esc on the keyboard. After pressing the esc key u must type ":wq" this will save the changes. Example below
      Code:
      #carrier {
                      float: left;
                      color: #E01000;
                      margin-left: 2px;
                      white-space: nowrap;
                      overflow: hidden;
                      text-overflow: ellipsis;
      }
      :wq
    8. ur done the input below will lock the filesystem and restart LunaSysMgr as above:
      Code:
      mount -o remount,ro /
      /sbin/initctl stop LunaSysMgr
      /sbin/initctl start LunaSysMgr
    Got it M8, how about the colors of the dial pad numbers & letters & numbers in the call log to. Ty for your help m8.

I'm finding out to that a lot of hacks can be done using the QuickInstall method to. Kind of makes it less mess
    can somebody give me some more idea on what i can make a blue and orange theme for besides denver broncos...lol are there amy video games or SOMETHING that have blue and orange as there main colors?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    can somebody give me some more idea on what i can make a blue and orange theme for besides denver broncos...lol are there amy video games or SOMETHING that have blue and orange as there main colors?
    Chicago Bears
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Got it M8, how about the colors of the dial pad numbers & letters & numbers in the call log to. Ty for your help m8.

I'm finding out to that a lot of hacks can be done using the QuickInstall method to. Kind of makes it less mess
    No the dialpad #s are .png that need to be modified in your favorite photo editing software.
    Im try and mod my phone today. what I want to know is where do I put the pic or do I have to type a code to put it in
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    It would be really great if, along with these pics, we could get a link (if public) to where we could find these mods. I've almost got my Pre properly rooted (that's for another thread) and would love to be able to use some of these mods.
    I remember that nike really went off on the blue and orange color scheme, like with their air max's......off topic, but hey
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    i think a denver broncos theme would be awesome. i am going to start working on one myself soon
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast