1.    #1  
    Hey all, Anyone working on an app to easily upload photos to Smugmug? Would love to combine the awesome photo site with my great phone...
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Or a connection to Flickr/Photoshop.com
  3.    #3  
    it has an option for flickr already doesnt it?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kc0eks View Post
    Hey all, Anyone working on an app to easily upload photos to Smugmug? Would love to combine the awesome photo site with my great phone...
    agreed! Good Suggestion!
    Smugmug app / upload ability would be great!
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  6.    #6  
    Glad to see I am not the only one who wants this. I asked Smugmug and they simply said they would forward it to someone...pretty lame.
    Any updates on this? Someone mentioned in another thread that they might work on it.
    I used to use Pixelpipe - Free your content, post, upload and share anywhere but for some reason within the past few day it has been removed from the app cat.
    Yeah, I was just searching for it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by superficialodds View Post
    I used to use Pixelpipe - Free your content, post, upload and share anywhere but for some reason within the past few day it has been removed from the app cat.
    They are working on getting it fixed for 1.4.0. Some things were broken. See their posts here and here.
    smugmug? That would be a great app.