1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Is there any way to Connect to Windows XP LocalHost Web Server ( 127.0.0.1 ) from webOS Emulator web Browser ?
    Thanks for your attentions.
    REGARDS
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    what happens when you try to connect via http://the_XP_machine_internal_IP ?
  3.    #3  
    Hi s4mb4,
    I get This Error :

Unable To Load Page
    ------------------------------
    h**p://127.0.0.1/
    Error loading page.[111]
    OK ( Button )

Note: I use * in http because i can't post link yek ... I am sorry ...
    REGARDS.
    you need to put the port number like this 127.0.0.1:<port number>

when i used it, the port number was 8022

someone has released a terminal app for the pre if you're interested. Application:Terminal - WebOS Internals
  5.    #5  
    Hi victorkruger,
    Thanks for your Reply,but I don't want Root Accessing !
    I want to open a HTML Web Page that i make it on my Windows XP Localhost ( 127.0.0.1 ) with webOS Emulator Web Browser. Isn't any way to do this ???
    Isn't any way to Connect to Windows Localhost folder ( for example wwwroot in IIS or htdocs in Apache ) with webOS Emulator Web Browser ???
    REGARDS.
    doh sorry i mis-read your post.

if you have the web browser service enabled on your computer, you need to go to the internal ip address of that computer on your browser on your phone. if you are wanting to access outside your network you will need to set up port forwarding on your router and then use your external ip address.
  7.    #7  
    Hi victorkruger,
    Thank you very much for your Reply...
    My Problem Solved ...
    I should use VirtualBox Host Network IP Address, Not Windows XP Localhost IP Address !!!
    So i set IP for it and my problem solved !
    Thanks Again and Again ...
    Best REGARDS.
    HI MclarenF1,
    Please can you share your expirience how did you configure VM connecting to Web Browser? I would like to run Emulator on FireFox to get logs into FireBug Console.
    Thanks,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by MclarenF1 View Post
    Hi victorkruger,
    Thank you very much for your Reply...
    My Problem Solved ...
    I should use VirtualBox Host Network IP Address, Not Windows XP Localhost IP Address !!!
    So i set IP for it and my problem solved !
    Thanks Again and Again ...
    Best REGARDS.