1.    #1  
    What is the best way to do it? I am having touchstone issues and want to make the phone stock before I brng it to sprint tomorrow.

If I do webos dr. can they tell I did it?
    Last edited by flyboy1100; 08/12/2009 at 02:02 AM.
    goto the DEVICE INFO app on the 3rd screen to the right in launcher, scroll down to where it says RESET OPTIONS, pick FULL ERASE, and it'll bring it back to factory configuration.
    Quote Originally Posted by fventura03 View Post
    goto the DEVICE INFO app on the 3rd screen to the right in launcher, scroll down to where it says RESET OPTIONS, pick FULL ERASE, and it'll bring it back to factory configuration.
    will that change any scripts he's changed back to normal?ie.,text forwarding
  4.    #4  
    thanks, i will try that after i back up my pictures,etc
    I think WebOS doctor MAY be the safest way IF he changed any programming script. WebOS doctor will practically restore all scripts to default.
  6.    #6  
    i just did the full erase, it did not change my icons or scripts. i will try to figure out webos doctor i think.

eidt: i tried the full erase from the website, and now it is stuck at the Palm screen. help!

edit2: webos doctor has seemed to work so far, it is on the restoring my profile screen, so we will see how long that takes, but so far so good!
    Last edited by flyboy1100; 08/12/2009 at 02:53 AM.