Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Small messaging bug that may not have been noted before. If you start writing a message to someone and in the middle you switch where you want to send the message to (ex. from Text to AIM), the next letter you type is capitalized like you're at the beginning of a message.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aggreyj View Post
    Small messaging bug that may not have been noted before. If you start writing a message to someone and in the middle you switch where you want to send the message to (ex. from Text to AIM), the next letter you type is capitalized like you're at the beginning of a message.
    No offense, but this is one of the dumbest (on your end, not Palm's) reported bug I've ever seen....
    Why is it dumb? He is right, that is a bug...
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
    Why is it dumb? He is right, that is a bug...
    Because a simple backspace then retype the letter is hard..?

I guess its dumb because I don't use the built in IM, but its happened to me before but it was no big deal at all, certainly not worth reporting IMO.

I guess i was a little harsh and I apologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2man07 View Post
    Because a simple backspace then retype the letter is hard..?

I guess its dumb because I don't use the built in IM, but its happened to me before but it was no big deal at all, certainly not worth reporting IMO.

I guess i was a little harsh and I apologize.
    I don't argue that the work-around is mindlessly easy. But it is still a bug, and thus should hopefully be fixed at some point. Unless Palm designed it this way for some reason...
    Obviously someone doesn't get the point of posting. Yes, it is a bug, yes it needs to be fixed ang this is the place to do it. That is how all Treo's have evolved, continued polishing.