1.    #1  
    If I get 3 texts/emails I can only preview the most recent one. Is there a way to see the others without jumping into the email/messaging program? I'm having a difficult time verbalising this so hopefully you will understand what I am saying.
    nope... most recent notifications/app always sit on top

albeit currently gesturing left removes them from the screen; left/right gesture to scroll and gesture up to remove would be nice
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    i was wondering the same thing today
    Why not just go to the app haha?
    Yea this behavior isn't a deal breaker.... but... I do agree with the OP.

I would like it better if when you swipe away a 3 stack of notifications it shows you the next one.. if you have 4 you'd have to swipe 4 times to clear them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    Yea this behavior isn't a deal breaker.... but... I do agree with the OP.

I would like it better if when you swipe away a 3 stack of notifications it shows you the next one.. if you have 4 you'd have to swipe 4 times to clear them.
    I disagree with this for the simple reason that it is too much effort. It is less effort to tap the notification and go into the app than it is to swipe for every notification in a stack. One tap versus three, four, five, etc swipes...the one tap into the app to see what the other notifications were about is easier than swiping x number of times.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    In most cases, tapping the left side of the notification brings up the main app screen rather than the last message.
    You could swipe off to the left to delete all, swipe off to the right to see the next one...

Or the other way around.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    You could swipe off to the left to delete all, swipe off to the right to see the next one...

Or the other way around.
    This!. makes everyone happy